Since I'm cuckoo for Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom, and I've been in an art lull, I'm planning on doing some fan art for the game in the near future. If anyone wants to see me tackle one of the cast first, then let me know.
As for the Mario thing, I just didn't feel the spark when I tried to settle down and do one. I think my giddiness for the project faded. If it reignites, I'll capitalize on it.
And the 64 fan arts...well, I think I want to call that a done deal. I made it a 1/3 of the way through, and I'm happy with a large amount of it, but I haven't done any more since the last, and I don't feel the need to. That's not to say I'm through with fan art (this topic ought to be enough to abort that line of thought), but I want to do some other work.
That said, hope all of you are doing well, and keep in touch!
- Mood: Zest
- Listening to: OC Remix - Sixto's Accursed Seal (Castlevania II)
- Reading: Shadow of the Wind (Zafon)
- Watching: Star Trek (old)
- Playing: Oblivion, but taking a break for now
- Eating: Nothing, wish it was something
- Drinking: Water